Patchwork Hot Ironing Ruler
Regular price $12.99 Sale price
- Are you still embarrassed about your crooked stitches? Then our DIY Patchwork Hot Ironing Ruler is very user-friendly and practical tool for sewing and hemming. For craftsmen, it is an essential tool.
2 in 1 Practical Ruler
Our Hot Ironing Ruler has rounded corners, which is convenient for measuring special parts; there is also a right-angle design for measuring the horizontal and vertical dimensions of the fabric, make your patchwork easier.
Made of specially treated high-temperature resistant transparent resin, the ruler can withstand extreme temperatures of the iron (generally 220-280 degrees), making it ideal for long iron heat exposure.
Made with your convenience in mind! This ruler has a non-slip surface that holds the cloth in place to prevent it from going anywhere and make things easier for you.
No Extra Skill Required
It doesn’t require you to be a master sewer! Simply place the ruler in the middle of the fabric and fold the fabric to clearly see the size of the ironing part, align it to your desired angle, and press it with iron to sew hems in no time.
Suitable for various sewing and hemming tasks as you can use it with either dry or steam irons! Reduce your sewing time while still making precise hems! Add this Hot Ruler to your toolkit today!
|Material||High-temperature Resistant Resin|
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 49.98 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.