Spinner Drive Multi-Purpose Screwdriver
Regular price $39.99
SIMPLE BUT NOT SIMPLE
The Spinner Drive is the minimalist solution to replace your precision screwdrivers, standard screwdrivers, and T-Handle screwdriver; Make easy torque adjustments with ergonomic spinner wheel and smooth ball bearing. Handle all kinds of repairs all in one package.
BUTTERY SMOOTH ROTATION
The ball bearing installed in the top piece of the screwdriver handle provides a smooth swivel action, allowing a fast twist rotation. Designed to quickly tighten loose screws with just your finger strength.
TORQUE MAXIMIZED SPINNER WHEEL
With the inclusion of our spinner wheel, the diameter of the handle is increased, thus allowing more torque to be generated. In the same compact footprint, you'll be able to produce a lot more force compare to traditional screwdrivers of similar sizes. Ideal for repairing larger pieces like furniture, bicycle, home appliances, etc.
WHEN MUSCLE POWER IS NOT ENOUGH
The standard 1/4 inch hex bit is compatible with electric screwdrivers for non-impact applications. When your human strength is lacking, leave it to the machines to pick up where you left off.
HIGH HARDNESS MATERIAL
The spinner drive is made of 6061 Aluminum with Sand-blasting Finish; Features S2 Tool Steel Screwdriver bits that are known for its wear resistance. It is also harder than the standard chromium-vanadium bits. Coated with Manganese Phosphate, the chemical process provides extra protection against corrosion and wear over time.
- Ideal for repairing larger pieces like furniture, bicycle, home appliances, etc.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 49.98 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.